• Welcome to the eG Forums, a service of the eGullet Society for Culinary Arts & Letters. The Society is a 501(c)3 not-for-profit organization dedicated to the advancement of the culinary arts. These advertising-free forums are provided free of charge through donations from Society members. Anyone may read the forums, but to post you must create a free account.

Edit History

kayb

kayb

to fix typos.

Ground ham and Swiss on a ciabatta roll from Aldi. I baked three hams for the soup kitchen last week, and this morning ground up the scraps and trimmings for the freezer, and put the bones in the freezer for future pots of beans. 

20180521_132050.thumb.jpg.cb6e720f8115e78edc18ba5b9d28ba4d.jpg

Bags of frozen ground ham are excellent to have on hand. Deviled ham spread, croquetas, in stuffed baked potatoes, on and on.

Added some leftover pea and asparagus salad.

kayb

kayb

Ground ham and Swiss on a ciabatta roll from Aldi. I baked three hams for the soup kitchen last week, and this morning ground up the scraps and trimmings for the freezer, and put the bones in the freezer for future pots of beans. 

Bags of frozen ground ham are excellent to have on hand. Deviled ham spread, croquetas, in stuffed naked potatoes, on and on.

kayb

kayb

Nags of frozen ground ham are excellent to have on hand. Deviled ham spread, croquetas, in stuffed naked potatoes, on and on.