• Welcome to the eG Forums, a service of the eGullet Society for Culinary Arts & Letters. The Society is a 501(c)3 not-for-profit organization dedicated to the advancement of the culinary arts. These advertising-free forums are provided free of charge through donations from Society members. Anyone may read the forums, but to post you must create a free account.

Edit History

gfweb

gfweb

53 minutes ago, Shelby said:

This looks so good.  The cubes are....potatoes?  Did you make the cranberry dressing? 

Thanks!

served room temp or barely warmed. 

Cubes are fried red potato "croutons "

cranberry dressing is 1tbsp Crosse and Blackwell cranberry chutney , pinch of salt , oil and vinegar.  I hoard the C & B which often only shows up at Thanksgiving in stores.  It's not regular cranberry dressing...there are spices.  Great with smoked pork tenderloin and holiday salads. Amazon has it all year at $12 a bottle which is insane, but one bottle will do about 10 meals so if push comes to shove, I'd probably pay it. 

gfweb

gfweb

46 minutes ago, Shelby said:

This looks so good.  The cubes are....potatoes?  Did you make the cranberry dressing? 

Thanks!

cranberry dressing is 1tbsp Crosse and Blackwell cranberry chutney , pinch of salt , oil and vinegar.  I hoard the C & B which often only shows up at Thanksgiving in stores.  It's not regular cranberry dressing...there are spices.  Great with smoked pork tenderloin and holiday salads. Amazon has it all year at $12 a bottle which is insane, but one bottle will do about 10 meals so if push comes to shove, I'd probably pay it.