• Welcome to the eG Forums, a service of the eGullet Society for Culinary Arts & Letters. The Society is a 501(c)3 not-for-profit organization dedicated to the advancement of the culinary arts. These advertising-free forums are provided free of charge through donations from Society members. Anyone may read the forums, but to post you must create a free account.

Edit History

Duvel

Duvel

15 hours ago, Smithy said:

I'm so glad the answer was "no" since you came up with a much better-looking option next door! I'm intrigued by the label on the Cass beer bottle. It looks as though it's upside down, but there's printing on it that's right side up also. Can you shed more light on what's going on there?

To be honest, I did not even notice that before ...

Seems like a special edition for the World Cup. I would ask, but as a German I am too proud to discuss the World Cup with a Korean at the moment 😉

Duvel

Duvel

15 hours ago, Smithy said:

I'm so glad the answer was "no" since you came up with a much better-looking option next door! I'm intrigued by the label on the Cass beer bottle. It looks as though it's upside down, but there's printing on it that's right side up also. Can you shed more light on what's going on there?

To be honest, I did not even notice that before ...

Seems like a special edition for the World Cup. I would ask, but as a German I am to proud to discuss the World Cup with a Korean at the moment 😉