• Welcome to the eG Forums, a service of the eGullet Society for Culinary Arts & Letters. The Society is a 501(c)3 not-for-profit organization dedicated to the advancement of the culinary arts. These advertising-free forums are provided free of charge through donations from Society members. Anyone may read the forums, but to post you must create a free account.

Edit History

CantCookStillTry

CantCookStillTry

Really really bad spelling.

I picked up some 'Chorizo Burgers' at our local supermarket, they are the german brand that I found the low carb sausages from. As usual, when anything new is trialled in this traditional town, nobody purchased them and I picked up four on the sell by date for $2. I could have got 24 but err'd on the side of caution. Mr said they were ok. But hey, quick and easy for me and only .7g carb per patty. 

Served with roast tomatoes, spinach & capers and a cauli parmesan mash. 

20180301_190825.thumb.jpg.b626bb19df65464172d2d9dda9a5d793.jpg

CantCookStillTry

CantCookStillTry

Really really bad spelling.

I picked up some 'Chorizo Burgers' at our local supermarket, they are the german brand that I found the low carb sausages from. As usual, when anything new is trialled in this traditional town, nobody purchased them and I picked up four on the sell buy date for $2. I could have got 24 but err'd on the side of caution. Mr said they were ok. But hey, quick and easy for me and only .7g carb per patty. 

CantCookStillTry

CantCookStillTry

I picked up some 'Chorizo Burgers' at our local supermarket, they are the german brand that I found the low carb sausages from. As usual, when anything new is trialled in this traditional town, nobody purchased them and I picked up for on there sell buy date for $2. I could have got 24 but err'd on the side of caution. Mr said they were ok. But hey, quick and easy for me and only .7g carb per patty.