• Welcome to the eG Forums, a service of the eGullet Society for Culinary Arts & Letters. The Society is a 501(c)3 not-for-profit organization dedicated to the advancement of the culinary arts. These advertising-free forums are provided free of charge through donations from Society members. Anyone may read the forums, but to post you must create a free account.

Edit History

Duvel

Duvel

While getting ready with the in-laws to see the Chinese New Year parade in Kowloon, my four year-old decided that he rather stay at home and play O.o

I volunteered to stay with him which prompted him to declare it a "papa & son" evening, meaning home-made pizza and a movie (after extensive Lego playtime, of course) were expected ...

Having no dough at hand, I improvised with quick "naan"-style  flour/yoghurt/baking powder mix, flattened and grilled in a screaming hot griddle pan. Topped with a puréed tomato and mushroom/salami and gratinated in a hot oven.

Together with "Shrek" exactly what he wanted and a very relaxed CNY day :D

Xin Nian Kuai Le !

IMG_0474.JPG

IMG_0477.JPG

IMG_0483.JPG

Duvel

Duvel

While getting ready with the in-laws to see the Chinese New Year parade in Kowloon, my four year-old decided that he rather stay at home and play O.o

I volunteered to stay with him which prompted him to declare it a "papa & son" evening, meaning home-made pizza and a movie (after extensive Lego playtime, of course) ...

Having no dough at hand, I improvised with quick "naan"-style  flour/yoghurt/baking powder mix, flattened and grilled in a screaming hot griddle pan. Topped with a puréed tomato and mushroom/salami and gratinated in a hot oven.

Together with "Shrek" exactly what he wanted and a very relaxed CNY day :D

Xin Nian Kuai Le !

IMG_0474.JPG

IMG_0477.JPG

IMG_0483.JPG