• Welcome to the eG Forums, a service of the eGullet Society for Culinary Arts & Letters. The Society is a 501(c)3 not-for-profit organization dedicated to the advancement of the culinary arts. These advertising-free forums are provided free of charge through donations from Society members. Anyone may read the forums, but to post you must create a free account.

Edit History

Duvel

Duvel

42 minutes ago, kayb said:

I've read about these crusts. How'd it do with the toppings? I've contemplated trying one, as my daughter has celiac disease, and regular GF pizza dough leaves, well, something to be desired.

I am a big proponent of the paleo/very low carb approach. However, after trying most of the combinations out there for faux pizza crust I have to say that cauliflower pizza beats them all ... for calorie count (yes, I count them) and structure. Flavour you need to align with yourself :wink:

Duvel

Duvel

39 minutes ago, kayb said:

I've read about these crusts. How'd it do with the toppings? I've contemplated trying one, as my daughter has celiac disease, and regular GF pizza dough leaves, well, something to be desired.

I am a big proponent of the paleo/very low carb approach. However, after trying most of the combinations out there for faux pizza crust I gave to say that cauliflower pizza beats them all ... for calorie count (yes, I count them) and structure. Flavour you need to align with yourself :wink: