• Welcome to the eG Forums, a service of the eGullet Society for Culinary Arts & Letters. The Society is a 501(c)3 not-for-profit organization dedicated to the advancement of the culinary arts. These advertising-free forums are provided free of charge through donations from Society members. Anyone may read the forums, but to post you must create a free account.

Edit History

Tropicalsenior

Tropicalsenior

Editing correction

Everything looks so good but I would have to pass on the Pig Offal Soup with Goji Vegetable. The Bun Cups with Minced Pork and Vegetables intrigue me. They must be steamed since they don't, as a rule, bake their breads. But they have such a uniform golden color. Do they have some sort of flavoring in the dough? Have you any idea how they are formed? I would sure like to try making something like this.

Tropicalsenior

Tropicalsenior

Editing correction

Everything looks so good but I would have to pass on the when is Diaz Pig Offal Soup with Goji Vegetable. The Bun Cups with Minced Pork and Vegetables intrigue me. They must be steamed since they don't, as a rule, bake their breads. But they have such a uniform golden color. Do they have some sort of flavoring in the dough? Have you any idea how they are formed? I would sure like to try making something like this.

Tropicalsenior

Tropicalsenior

Everything looks so good but I would have to pass on themPig Offal Soup with Goji Vegetable. The Bun Cups with Minced Pork and Vegetables intrigue me. They must be steamed since they don't, as a rule, bake their breads. But they have such a uniform golden color. Do they have some sort of flavoring in the dough? Have you any idea how they are formed? I would sure like to try making something like this.