• Welcome to the eG Forums, a service of the eGullet Society for Culinary Arts & Letters. The Society is a 501(c)3 not-for-profit organization dedicated to the advancement of the culinary arts. These advertising-free forums are provided free of charge through donations from Society members. Anyone may read the forums, but to post you must create a free account.

Edit History

CantCookStillTry

CantCookStillTry

19 hours ago, Tropicalsenior said:

... You are not afraid to expand your repertoire and try new things and you do it well....

Thank You so very much Tropicalsenior, it may be praise too high but it really put a smile on my face all morning. I think that may be your special talent, you are so kind and uplifting and positive to all. One of the many reasons I love learning here from all these exceptionally talented people. 

CantCookStillTry

CantCookStillTry

18 hours ago, Tropicalsenior said:

... You are not afraid to expand your repertoire and try new things and you do it well....

Thank You so very much Tropicalsenior, it may be praise to high but it really put a smile on my face all morning. I think that may be your special talent, you are so kind and uplifting and positive to all. One of the many reasons I love learning here from all these exceptionally talented people.