• Welcome to the eG Forums, a service of the eGullet Society for Culinary Arts & Letters. The Society is a 501(c)3 not-for-profit organization dedicated to the advancement of the culinary arts. These advertising-free forums are provided free of charge through donations from Society members. Anyone may read the forums, but to post you must create a free account.

Edit History

lindag

lindag

I have a nesting set of glass mixing bowls that I bought about 20 years ago, here.

While they are heavy as a set, mine rest in a pull-out under the counter and I can easily access them there.

I think what I like best is because they nest, they take up so much less space than most

other sets. Of course, since there are ten of them, I have a size for everything.

I also recently purchased this set for mise en place.  I gave away my set of three stainless mixing bowls because I never used them.

lindag

lindag

I have a nesting set of glass mixing bowls that I bought about 20 years ago, here.

While they are heavy as a set, mine rest in a pull-out under the counter and I can easily access them there.

I think what I like best is because they nest, they take up so much less space than most

other sets. Of course, since there are ten of them, I have a size for everything.

I also recently purchased this set for mise en place.

lindag

lindag

space a nesting set of glass mixing bowls that I bought about 20 years ago, here.

lindag

lindag

I own a nesting set of glass mixing bowls that I bought about 20 years ago, here.

I think what I like best is because they nest, they take up so much less than most other sets. Of course, since there are ten of them, I have a size for everything.