• Welcome to the eG Forums, a service of the eGullet Society for Culinary Arts & Letters. The Society is a 501(c)3 not-for-profit organization dedicated to the advancement of the culinary arts. These advertising-free forums are provided free of charge through donations from Society members. Anyone may read the forums, but to post you must create a free account.

Edit History

Raamo

Raamo

On 6/24/2020 at 1:28 AM, Mutleyracers said:

Hi, this looks great. Thanks for sharing. When you use the steam setting on the oven, how long do you use it for and then what temp just on convection?

Thank you 

It takes about 40 mins, For last few years I'm using easy cook on the steam oven, I just tell it the weight and it does the rest.  I tried it once manually doing steam / convection times per MB, but that was years ago (And this post).  So I don't recall any specifics.  Easy mode works great!

Raamo

Raamo

On 6/24/2020 at 1:28 AM, Mutleyracers said:

Hi, this looks great. Thanks for sharing. When you use the steam setting on the oven, how long do you use it for and then what temp just on convection?

Thank you 

It takes about 40 mins, it's using easy cook on the steam oven, I just tell it the weight and it does the rest.  I tried it once manually doing steam / convection times per MB, but that was years ago.  So I don't recall any specifics.  Easy mode works great!