• Welcome to the eG Forums, a service of the eGullet Society for Culinary Arts & Letters. The Society is a 501(c)3 not-for-profit organization dedicated to the advancement of the culinary arts. These advertising-free forums are provided free of charge through donations from Society members. Anyone may read the forums, but to post you must create a free account.

Edit History

Kerry Beal

Kerry Beal

Could each of you wanting a melanger send me a PM so I can give you the information on paying - I'm not really comfortable posting the discount code here online as it might end up on one of those coupon sites and that would not be fair.

The discount code will give 10% off all the products in the store. 

1. Please use a US shipping address so you do not get charged for shipping. We ship for free in the USA. If you put down canadian shipping address then the website will ask them to pay for shipping. 

2. Please write down any address in USA except NJ. If they use NJ shipping address then it will ask for NJ sales tax. 

As long as they use this discount code I will hand carry the machines or nibs I do not think it will be a problem. 

Essentially what he is saying is that identifying with the coupon code he has provided will tell him that he needs to bring it to Niagara. Canadians will just need to make up an imaginary address that is not in NJ. 

Here's the website - melangers.com

Kerry Beal

Kerry Beal

Could each of you wanting a melanger send me a PM so I can give you the information on paying - I'm not really comfortable posting the discount code here online as it might end up on one of those coupon sites and that would not be fair.

The discount code will give 10% off all the products in the store. 

1. Please use a US shipping address so you do not get charged for shipping. We ship for free in the USA. If you put down canadian shipping address then the website will ask them to pay for shipping. 

2. Please write down any address in USA except NJ. If they use NJ shipping address then it will ask for NJ sales tax. 

As long as they use this discount code I will hand carry the machines or nibs I do not think it will be a problem. 

Essentially what he is saying is that identifying with the coupon code he has provided will tell him that he needs to bring it to Niagara. Canadians will just need to make up an imaginary address that is not in NJ.