• Welcome to the eG Forums, a service of the eGullet Society for Culinary Arts & Letters. The Society is a 501(c)3 not-for-profit organization dedicated to the advancement of the culinary arts. These advertising-free forums are provided free of charge through donations from Society members. Anyone may read the forums, but to post you must create a free account.

Edit History

lemniscate

lemniscate

spelling

I opened the cherry tomatoes yesterday.  So tender with none of the  chewiness, tooth space jamming up of the jarred versions.  Think butter soft and sweet sweet sweet..  I ate them on crackers with olives and cheese.  That was dinner.  I was happy.   I am going to buy lots of these tomatoes, I never liked sun dried tomatoes due to the texture previously.

Next up are those artichokes.

lemniscate

lemniscate

spelling

I opened the cherry tomatoes yesterday.  So tender with none of the  chewiness, tooth space jamming up of the jarred versions.  Think butter soft and sweet sweet sweet..  I ate them on crackers with olives and cheese.  That was dinner.  I was happy.   I am going to buy lots of these tomatoes, I never like sun dried tomatoes due to the texture previously.

lemniscate

lemniscate

I opened the cherry tomatoes yesterday.  So tender with nono of the  chewiness, tooth space jamming up of the jarred versions.  Think butter soft and sweet sweet sweet..  I ate them on crackers with olives and cheese.  That was dinner.  I was happy.   I am going to buy lots of these tomatoes, I never like sun dried tomatoes due to the texture previously.