• Welcome to the eG Forums, a service of the eGullet Society for Culinary Arts & Letters. The Society is a 501(c)3 not-for-profit organization dedicated to the advancement of the culinary arts. These advertising-free forums are provided free of charge through donations from Society members. Anyone may read the forums, but to post you must create a free account.

Edit History

Tropicalsenior

Tropicalsenior

18 hours ago, Tropicalsenior said:

I will report later on the result.

I cut into it last night and it's perhaps not as moist as I would like but the flavor is delicious.

20230531_083647.thumb.jpg.2fd99f3e365eb68ff60f6db4ec4f307c.jpg

I would recommend this recipe to anyone. When I made it I cut the recipe in half and baked it in a glass pan for 40 minutes. The only change that I made was to add a teaspoon of orange extract. The next time that I make it I'm going to make it with orange juice instead of Mandarin. I will probably try baking it at 325° instead of 350°.

Tropicalsenior

Tropicalsenior

18 hours ago, Tropicalsenior said:

I will report later on the result.

I cut into it last night and it's perhaps not as moist as I would like but the flavor is delicious. I would recommend this recipe to anyone. When I made it I cut the recipe in half and baked it in a glass pan for 40 minutes. The only change that I made was to add a teaspoon of orange extract. The next time that I make it I'm going to make it with orange juice instead of Mandarin. I will probably try baking it at 325° instead of 350°.