• Welcome to the eG Forums, a service of the eGullet Society for Culinary Arts & Letters. The Society is a 501(c)3 not-for-profit organization dedicated to the advancement of the culinary arts. These advertising-free forums are provided free of charge through donations from Society members. Anyone may read the forums, but to post you must create a free account.

Edit History

Tri2Cook

Tri2Cook

4 hours ago, patris said:

I did the same thing and finally resorted to asking him on Instagram because I just HAD to make them. They’re from Chocolate World -  CW 1847.

I didn't think of that, I may have to make an instagram account one of these days. And thanks for the mold number!

Edit: and there it is, came up at the top of the google search results on the site I get most of my molds from. I was sure I searched it thoroughly. Apparently I was wrong. :D

Tri2Cook

Tri2Cook

4 hours ago, patris said:

I did the same thing and finally resorted to asking him on Instagram because I just HAD to make them. They’re from Chocolate World -  CW 1847.

I didn't think of that, I may have to make an instagram account one of these days. And thanks for the mold number!