• Welcome to the eG Forums, a service of the eGullet Society for Culinary Arts & Letters. The Society is a 501(c)3 not-for-profit organization dedicated to the advancement of the culinary arts. These advertising-free forums are provided free of charge through donations from Society members. Anyone may read the forums, but to post you must create a free account.

Edit History

Chocolot

Chocolot

spelling

15 hours ago, Daniel D said:

@Chocolot I've just been experimenting with tiny bottles so far and use the heat, shake, pour, and hope method as well. What's the easiest way that you've found (or seen) to temper the CCB with greater certainty?

Someone correct me, but I didn't see any of them temper the cb. They just put the bottle in the freezer for a few minutes until it was at the right temp. 32C ?

Chocolot

Chocolot

8 hours ago, Daniel D said:

@Chocolot I've just been experimenting with tiny bottles so far and use the heat, shake, pour, and hope method as well. What's the easiest way that you've found (or seen) to temper the CCB with greater certainty?

Someone correct me, but I didn't see any of them temper the cb. They just pur the bottle in the freezer for a few minutes until it was at the right temp. 32C ?