• Welcome to the eG Forums, a service of the eGullet Society for Culinary Arts & Letters. The Society is a 501(c)3 not-for-profit organization dedicated to the advancement of the culinary arts. These advertising-free forums are provided free of charge through donations from Society members. Anyone may read the forums, but to post you must create a free account.

Warm greetings from Salzburg

Ian Dao

Hi everyone, 

Recently, I just found this paradise for Foodie and it is my pleasure to be here. My name is Ian and I am from Salzburg. I love to eat but have to hold myself back before I could roll faster than walk. Last month, I started my own food blog (mostly about restaurant, travel and stories). Reasons I want to be here are to improve my knowledge about food/wine and to learn more how to describe ingredients around me. 

Thank you and have a great week =D 

Guten Hunger (German)

Mahlzeit (Austrian) 

--> Enjoy your meal =D 

www.iandao.com

Edited by Ian Dao (log)
  • Like 1

22 hours ago, Yiannos said:

Willkommen Ian, you will be amazed at the wealth of information here, such a wonderful resource. Love Salzburg, my wife and I visited years ago and it is by far one our favorite cities!

Thank you, Yiannos.  I used to hate Salzburg from the first moment but now I can't imagine living somewhere else.