• Welcome to the eG Forums, a service of the eGullet Society for Culinary Arts & Letters. The Society is a 501(c)3 not-for-profit organization dedicated to the advancement of the culinary arts. These advertising-free forums are provided free of charge through donations from Society members. Anyone may read the forums, but to post you must create a free account.

Edit History

Paul Fink

Paul Fink

Sorry I got bit upset.  I deleted my rant. 

BTW I'm looking forward to making a orzo dish. I thought about many times but never have.

I'm waiting until I get to the local, read that as only, Italian deli. They carry Dececco pasta.

Paul Fink

Paul Fink

OK so you all love NYT. All I said was you need an  account to view the page. Which has been confirmed.

I've been working on the internet since before it was the internet. I know this stuff.

No need to pile on just because I dared to make a simple observation.

BTW I'm looking forward to making a orzo dish. I thought about many times but never have.

I'm waiting until I get to the local, read that as only, Italian deli. They carry Dececco pasta.

Paul Fink

Paul Fink

OK so you all love NYT. All I said was you need an  account to view the page. Which has been confirmed.

I've been working on the internet since before it was the internet. I know this stuff.

No need to pile on just because I dared to make a simple observation.