• Welcome to the eG Forums, a service of the eGullet Society for Culinary Arts & Letters. The Society is a 501(c)3 not-for-profit organization dedicated to the advancement of the culinary arts. These advertising-free forums are provided free of charge through donations from Society members. Anyone may read the forums, but to post you must create a free account.

Edit History

Anna N

Anna N

To correct the town where the restaurant is located

So a while back while I was waiting for a medical procedure to be done another patient who was waiting for the same procedure and I got into a discussion and somehow, I can't imagine how, the subject turned. to food. It just happens that this other patient is a server at a restaurant in Milton, Ontario called Pasqualino's.  He was prordly bragging about the gnocchi made in the restaurant. It is made by someone who normally works in construction but is brought in to make the gnocchi for the restaurant.  Knowing how much Kerry loves gnocchi when he offered me a business card I took it. 

Today I knew that Kerry had business in Milton and that I would be unable to accompany her for various reasons. But I thought she might be able to grab some lunch there without me.

Instead she sent me the menu by text I ordered by text and she brought lunch to my house.  Let me tell you people it doesn't get any better than this!

IMG_5774.JPG.20b284460bda7f3cfb2e5f8bc444d8df.JPG

Gnocchi for Kerry which she said were excellent with some very interesting bread. 

IMG_1202.thumb.JPG.898539cf9173dffc42170d03e7f87728.JPG

A grilled chicken sandwich with a nice salad for me. 

Not only do I have lunch, I have dinner too  as the sandwich was extremely generous. 

Excuse my verbosity but I thought you'd enjoy this story. 

Anna N

Anna N

So a while back while I was waiting for a medical procedure to be done another patient who was waiting for the same procedure and I got into a discussion and somehow, I can't imagine how, the subject turned. to food. It just happens that this other patient is a server at a restaurant in Burlington, Ontario called Pasqualino's.  He was prordly bragging about the gnocchi made in the restaurant. It is made by someone who normally works in construction but is brought in to make the gnocchi for the restaurant.  Knowing how much Kerry loves gnocchi when he offered me a business card I took it. 

Today I knew that Kerry had business in Milton and that I would be unable to accompany her for various reasons. But I thought she might be able to grab some lunch there without me.

Instead she sent me the menu by text I ordered by text and she brought lunch to my house.  Let me tell you people it doesn't get any better than this!

IMG_5774.JPG.20b284460bda7f3cfb2e5f8bc444d8df.JPG

Gnocchi for Kerry which she said were excellent with some very interesting bread. 

IMG_1202.thumb.JPG.898539cf9173dffc42170d03e7f87728.JPG

A grilled chicken sandwich with a nice salad for me. 

Not only do I have lunch, I have dinner too  as the sandwich was extremely generous. 

Excuse my verbosity but I thought you'd enjoy this story.