• Welcome to the eG Forums, a service of the eGullet Society for Culinary Arts & Letters. The Society is a 501(c)3 not-for-profit organization dedicated to the advancement of the culinary arts. These advertising-free forums are provided free of charge through donations from Society members. Anyone may read the forums, but to post you must create a free account.

Edit History

rotuts

rotuts

and dropped the foolish schticks.

maybe they are just loosing up a bit. I hope so.    as Ive said Ive seen a few things that are new to me.

i would not be surprised if in their Past there was an Iron Duke , w an Iron Fist  .... ,  

they still want you to pay  $ 46 bucks for their complete tv show book  ( list ) even though the current one only has one new season in it

# 17      and its at then end , not cavorting w the older Rx's throughout the book

as Ive said , take a peek if its easy for you to do.

F.D.:  intro to A1701  promised me Lisa the gadget Guru would show me some gadgets from the Hall of Shame.

she must have gotten on the Red Line rather than the Green Line as she didn't show up !   I may not ever get over this.

people in BOS know the ' T ' by heart

http://www.mbta.com/schedules_and_maps/subway/

rotuts

rotuts

and dropped the foolish schticks.

maybe they are just loosing up a bit. I hope so.    asIve said Ive seen a few things that are new to me.

i would not be surprised if in their Past there was an Iron Duke   ....

they still want you to pay  $ 46 bucks for their complete tv show book  ( list ) even those the current one only has one new season in it

# 17      and its at then end , not cavorting w the older Rx's

as Ive said , take a peek if its easy for you to do.

F.D.:  intro to A1701  promised me Lisa the gadget Guru would show me some gadgets from the Hall of Shame.

she must have gotten on the Red Line rather than the Green Line as she didn't show up !   I may not ever get over this.

people in BOS know the ' T ' by heart

http://www.mbta.com/schedules_and_maps/subway/