• Welcome to the eG Forums, a service of the eGullet Society for Culinary Arts & Letters. The Society is a 501(c)3 not-for-profit organization dedicated to the advancement of the culinary arts. These advertising-free forums are provided free of charge through donations from Society members. Anyone may read the forums, but to post you must create a free account.

Edit History

IEATRIO

IEATRIO

24 minutes ago, adey73 said:

How do you actually pay???

last time I went straight to PayPal.

I placed my order and have the same problem.  It appears that they want to be paid in cash, at their location in Buenos Aires.  Apparently they also accept PagoFacil and RapiPago, but I don't know that they are any more usable for people outside of Argentina.  I've asked PagoFacil if they have a site in Portuguese or English, and they don't -- (I don't understand Spanish well but it seems you need to fund your purchase locally).  Not sure about RapiPago, but I see no English or Portuguese options there either.

I sent a message to Darto asking them what can be done.

IEATRIO

IEATRIO

19 minutes ago, adey73 said:

How do you actually pay???

last time I went straight to PayPal.

I placed my order and have the same problem.  It appears that they want to be paid in cash, at their location in Buenos Aires.  Apparently they also accept PagoFacil and RapiPago, but I don't know that they are any more usable for people outside of Argentina.  I've asked PagoFacil if they have a site in Portuguese or English, and they don't -- (I don't understand Spanish well but it seems you need to fund your purchase locally.  Not sure about RapiPago, but I see no English or Portuguese options there either.

I sent a message to Darto asking them what can be done.