• Welcome to the eG Forums, a service of the eGullet Society for Culinary Arts & Letters. The Society is a 501(c)3 not-for-profit organization dedicated to the advancement of the culinary arts. These advertising-free forums are provided free of charge through donations from Society members. Anyone may read the forums, but to post you must create a free account.

Edit History

gfweb

gfweb

@Okanagancook LOL. Yes cleaning that SS backsplash was an issue in the planning discussions (over like three years). We shall see. There will be tile on either side of it.

Yes eating bar by the door (and also out of reach of Henry who is an incorrigible counter-surfer).

Yup. An electric one for the one who bakes stuff.  But I may start with bread again now that there's a decent oven.

CSO will be lateral to DW.

Soapstone counters.

Yes, a little sink that I'm not sure is needed, but there were strong feelings about it.

Pot rack on the stone wall is coming

Its taking for-frigging-ever, but we are happy with the work that the guys are doing.

gfweb

gfweb

@Okanagancook LOL. Yes cleaning that SS backsplash was an issue in the planning discussions (over like three years). We shall see. There will be tile on either side of it.

Yes eating bar by the door (and also out of reach of Henry who is an incorrigible counter-surfer).

Soapstone counters.

Yes, a little sink that I'm not sure is needed, but there were strong feelings about it.

Pot rack on the stone wall is coming

Its taking for-frigging-ever, but we are happy with the work that the guys are doing.

gfweb

gfweb

Soapstone counters.