• Welcome to the eG Forums, a service of the eGullet Society for Culinary Arts & Letters. The Society is a 501(c)3 not-for-profit organization dedicated to the advancement of the culinary arts. These advertising-free forums are provided free of charge through donations from Society members. Anyone may read the forums, but to post you must create a free account.

Edit History

Porthos

Porthos

@Toliver I have a weakness for real pieces of paper. I am doing screen grabs, editing in paint, and making PDFs I can print. While technically this is a violation of copyright, since I am not distributing them in any fashion, and I own the book, I don't feel that it is any form of piracy. I will be making one of jaz's recipes Friday as my first foray into using an Instant pot. I routinely trash my printouts. If I want to make something again, I print it again. 3-ring binders didn't work out for saving the pages.

ETA: The cloud reader I am using on my PC doesn't allow for downloading and then using that.

Porthos

Porthos

@Toliver I have a weakness for real pieces of paper. I am doing screen grabs, editing in paint, and making PDFs I can print. While technically this is a violation of copyright, since I am not distributing them in any fashion, and I own the book, I don't dn't feel that it is any form of piracy. I will be making one of jaz's recipes Friday as my first foray into using an Instant pot. I routinely trash my printouts. If I want to make something again, I print it again. 3-ring binders didn't work out for saving the pages.

ETA: The cloud reader I am using on my PC doesn't allow for downloading and then using that.

Porthos

Porthos

@Toliver I have a weakness for real pieces of paper. I am doing screen grabs, editing in paint, and making PDFs I can print. While technically this is a violation of copyright, since I am not distributing them in any fashion, and I own the book, I don't dn't feel that it is any form of piracy. I will be making one of jaz's recipes Friday as my first foray into using an Instant pot. I routinely trash my printouts. If I want to make something again, I print it again. 3-ring binders didn't work out for saving the pages.