• Welcome to the eG Forums, a service of the eGullet Society for Culinary Arts & Letters. The Society is a 501(c)3 not-for-profit organization dedicated to the advancement of the culinary arts. These advertising-free forums are provided free of charge through donations from Society members. Anyone may read the forums, but to post you must create a free account.

Edit History

liuzhou

liuzhou

I'd also like to ask how they are distributed. Presumably, being so environmentally friendly, they will be delivered by some very clean but barefoot, smiling peasant leading a happy pack-carrying donkey and not at all air-freighted or truck-carried to my nearest point of purchase which I can only practically get to by using internal combustion engines.

liuzhou

liuzhou

I'd also like to ask how they are distributed. Presumably, being so environmentally friendly, they will be delivered by some clean very peasant leading a happy pack-carrying donkey and not air-freighted or truck carried to my nearest point of purchase which I can only practically get to by using internal combustion engines.