• Welcome to the eG Forums, a service of the eGullet Society for Culinary Arts & Letters. The Society is a 501(c)3 not-for-profit organization dedicated to the advancement of the culinary arts. These advertising-free forums are provided free of charge through donations from Society members. Anyone may read the forums, but to post you must create a free account.

Edit History

GlorifiedRice

GlorifiedRice

So I watched the first episode of the new season last night, and at one point I exclaimed "That is the point that the blush came off the rose!" to an empty family room. That happened twice last night.

Did anyone see the new episodes?

I hope Justice is getting a little something for her hard work and recipes that were added to Vivian's book.

I worry that Vivian will turn into Jennifer Lawrence. Love, Hate then Disappear...

GlorifiedRice

GlorifiedRice

So I watched the first episode of the new season last night, and at one point I exclaimed "That is the point that the blush came off the rose!"

to an empty family room. That happened twice last night.

I hope Justice is getting a little something for her hard work and recipes that were added to Vivian's book.

I worry that Vivian will turn into Jennifer Lawrence. Love, Hate then Disappear...

GlorifiedRice

GlorifiedRice

So I watched the first episode of the new season last night, and at one point I exclaimed "That is the point that the blush was off the rose!"

to an empty family room. That happened twice last night.