• Welcome to the eG Forums, a service of the eGullet Society for Culinary Arts & Letters. The Society is a 501(c)3 not-for-profit organization dedicated to the advancement of the culinary arts. These advertising-free forums are provided free of charge through donations from Society members. Anyone may read the forums, but to post you must create a free account.

Edit History

vogelap

vogelap

CONGRATS, Rob! One heck of a journey finally released into the world. Be sure to pause and celebrate this success.

I was, as Rob told me, the very first purchaser of his book. I look forward to receiving my copy! It will hold a special place in my culinary collection.

(Since I own the book (and look forward to receiving it, I don't want to be included in the contest. Share the wealth!)

vogelap

vogelap

CONGRATS, Rob! One heck of a journey finally released into the world. Be sure to pause and celebrate this success.

I was, as Rob told me, the first purchaser of his book. I look forward to receiving my copy! It will hold a special place in my culinary collection.

(Since I own the book (and look forward to receiving it, I don't want to be included in the contest. Share the wealth!)