• Welcome to the eG Forums, a service of the eGullet Society for Culinary Arts & Letters. The Society is a 501(c)3 not-for-profit organization dedicated to the advancement of the culinary arts. These advertising-free forums are provided free of charge through donations from Society members. Anyone may read the forums, but to post you must create a free account.

Edit History

sartoric

sartoric

26 minutes ago, JoNorvelleWalker said:

I'd love to like that post, I really would.  But I'll reserve judgement till I see your pictures in the dinner thread.

Though perhaps I may find out sooner...one of the four more dining room moths I just came home to was hiding in a saucepan.  Most of the moths are found near the not very well sealed sliding glass door.  Is it possible they are coming in from outside?  I also have five pots of plants (four of them herbs) by the glass door.

And just because I'm superstitious I threw out the pasta from the dining room.

It is certainly possible they are coming in from outside.

Do you leave a light on that might attract them ? Have you found any caterpillars ?

sartoric

sartoric

24 minutes ago, JoNorvelleWalker said:

I'd love to like that post, I really would.  But I'll reserve judgement till I see your pictures in the dinner thread.

Though perhaps I may find out sooner...one of the four more dining room moths I just came home to was hiding in a saucepan.  Most of the moths are found near the not very well sealed sliding glass door.  Is it possible they are coming in from outside?  I also have five pots of plants (four of them herbs) by the glass door.

And just because I'm superstitious I threw out the pasta from the dining room.

It is certainly possible they are coming in from outside. Do you leave a light on that might attract them ? Have you found any caterpillars ?