• Welcome to the eG Forums, a service of the eGullet Society for Culinary Arts & Letters. The Society is a 501(c)3 not-for-profit organization dedicated to the advancement of the culinary arts. These advertising-free forums are provided free of charge through donations from Society members. Anyone may read the forums, but to post you must create a free account.

Edit History

Tere

Tere

Sunday dinner from last week, poussin roasted in zaatar with peas and broad beans from the garden.

IMG_7163 (480x640).jpg

Dinner from Friday night, organic lamb steaks cooked for 90 mins at 60 degrees in the waterbath, then blowtorched. Served with simple ratatouille and a yogurt / tahini / jack in the hedge / lemon juice dressing I will definitely be making again, as it was so simple and there were no leftovers to fettle. I'd do the steaks at a slightly lower temperature next time, but happy with it as a first attempt.

IMG_7174 (640x480).jpg

This was after a sneaky bottle of interesting natural Prosecco.... We'd just had a case of random natural wines delivered :D Actually very nice indeed.

IMG_7170 (480x640).jpg

Tere

Tere

Sunday dinner from last week, poussin roasted in zaatar with peas and broad beans from the garden.

IMG_7163 (480x640).jpg

Dinner from Friday night, organic lamb steaks cooked for 90 mins at 60 degrees in the waterbath, then blowtorched. Served with simple ratatouille and a yogurt / tahini / jack in the hedge / lemon juice dressing I will definitely be making again, as it was so simple and there were no leftovers to fettle. I'd do the steaks at a slightly lower temperature next time, but happy with it as a first attempt.

IMG_7174 (640x480).jpg