• Welcome to the eG Forums, a service of the eGullet Society for Culinary Arts & Letters. The Society is a 501(c)3 not-for-profit organization dedicated to the advancement of the culinary arts. These advertising-free forums are provided free of charge through donations from Society members. Anyone may read the forums, but to post you must create a free account.

Edit History

SLB

SLB

Here is my wee batch of very-late-season aji dulce peppers, with a few hotter ones in there for good measure.  I started out thinking I was going to use a recipe with strong seasonings like horseradish, and mid-stream realized that I was not gonna do alla that.  Because I like basic pickled peppers on my food (the kind you buy at the store!). 

Plus, I kind of wanted to taste just this pepper. 

IMG_1315-1.JPG.a0f5aeed3e664839200263d7d50de9ac.JPG

SLB

SLB

Here is my wee batch of very-late-season aji dulce peppers, with a few hotter ones in there for good measure.  I started out thinking I was going to use a recipe with strong seasonings like horseradish, and mid-stream realized that I was not gonna do alla that.  Because I like basic pickled peppers on my food.  Plus, I kind of wanted to taste just this pepper. 

IMG_1315-1.JPG.a0f5aeed3e664839200263d7d50de9ac.JPG