• Welcome to the eG Forums, a service of the eGullet Society for Culinary Arts & Letters. The Society is a 501(c)3 not-for-profit organization dedicated to the advancement of the culinary arts. These advertising-free forums are provided free of charge through donations from Society members. Anyone may read the forums, but to post you must create a free account.

Edit History

shain

shain

Linguini in salsa cruda, with raw tomatoes, ricotta, raw minced garlic, some Parm and a little basil. All mixed into the pasta with super-thick cooking water (I let it reduce to the point of not needing to drain the pasta).

20160729_141341.jpg

Pan seared steaks, with butter and rosemary for the meat eaters. Defiantly not something I cook often.

20160716_131645.jpg

Dry curry of super-sized chickpeas in cumin and coriander + fried egg for us veggies.

shain

shain

Linguini in salsa cruda, with raw tomatoes, ricotta, raw minced garlic, some Parm and a little basil. All mixed into the pasta with super-thick cooking water (I let it reduce to the point of not needing to drain the pasta, easily possible with some mixing while cooking).

20160729_141341.jpg

Pan seared steaks, with butter and rosemary for the meat eaters. Defiantly not something I cook often.

20160716_131645.jpg

Dry curry of super-sized chickpeas in cumin and coriander + fried egg for us veggies.