• Welcome to the eG Forums, a service of the eGullet Society for Culinary Arts & Letters. The Society is a 501(c)3 not-for-profit organization dedicated to the advancement of the culinary arts. These advertising-free forums are provided free of charge through donations from Society members. Anyone may read the forums, but to post you must create a free account.

Edit History

lindag

lindag

15 minutes ago, IowaDee said:

The Corning ware electric coffee maker was the best ever.  Perfect coffee and so easy to keep spotless.  

Really!!!  I still have mine!  Got it in 1968 as a wedding present.  I've kept it all these years although the only time I use it is around the holidays when I make percolator punch with it.

(the one shown here is not mine, but looks just like it.)

Corning Blue Cornflower 10 Cup Electric Percolator Coffee Pot WORKS  (for parts)

lindag

lindag

2 minutes ago, IowaDee said:

The Corning ware electric coffee maker was the best ever.  Perfect coffee and so easy to keep spotless.  

Really!!!  I still have mine!  Got it in 1968 as a wedding present.  I've kept it all these years although the only time I use it is around the holidays when I make percolator punch with it.