• Welcome to the eG Forums, a service of the eGullet Society for Culinary Arts & Letters. The Society is a 501(c)3 not-for-profit organization dedicated to the advancement of the culinary arts. These advertising-free forums are provided free of charge through donations from Society members. Anyone may read the forums, but to post you must create a free account.

Edit History

BonVivant

BonVivant

Got a few things at the market for lunch and dinner. I love smoked things so standing in front of these kind of stalls is always agonising. I had some hard choices to make here.

How much fat can I eat today...? Hmmm...

QNkjnUU.jpg

The same salmon belly on the plate. All these smoked things smell so instense.

P2LAjil.jpg

The sprats (next to the salmon) are also nice.

wjCURNt.jpg

Stallholders make their own gherkins and guard the recipes closely. My acquaintances say customers have their own favourite gherkin makers and are loyal to them.

1mRS8vL.jpg

Gratuious photos of beautiful Tallinn (unfortunately, it is extremely extremely touristy).

Almost like the printed photo...

CxID6Ca.jpg

Being there! I mean here. There are more towers around the old town along the wall but these are most photographed ones.

b8lB7Ju.jpg

BonVivant

BonVivant

Got a few things at the market for lunch and dinner. I love smoked things so standing in front of these stalls is agonising. I had some hard choices to make.

How much fat can I eat today...? Hmmm...

QNkjnUU.jpg

The same salmon belly on the plate. All these smoked things smell so instense.

P2LAjil.jpg

The sprats (next to the salmon) are also nice!

wjCURNt.jpg

Stall holders make their own gherkins and guard the recipes closely. My acquaintances say customers have their own favourite gherkin makers and are loyal to them.

1mRS8vL.jpg

Gratuious photos of beautiful Tallinn (unfortunately, it is extremely extremely touristy).

Almost like the printed photo...

CxID6Ca.jpg

Being there! I mean here. There are more towers around the old town along the wall but these are most photographed ones.

b8lB7Ju.jpg