• Welcome to the eG Forums, a service of the eGullet Society for Culinary Arts & Letters. The Society is a 501(c)3 not-for-profit organization dedicated to the advancement of the culinary arts. These advertising-free forums are provided free of charge through donations from Society members. Anyone may read the forums, but to post you must create a free account.

Edit History

huiray

huiray

Spelling

Cheese & charcuterie plate.

DSCN9040b_600.jpg

From bottom-left going clockwise: Pâté de Campagne [Smoking Goose; "limited edition" batch], EWE CALF to be KIDding cheese [Hook's Cheese; scroll down the webpage], the last piece** of Salame Cotto [Smoking Goose], Lomo (basically a Lomo Embuchado) [Smoking Goose], Fromager d'Affinois Truffes [Fromagerie Guilloteau]. All from Goose the Market.

Plus raw local asparagus, sweet yellow mini-peppers, Francese bread [Amelia's].

** I gobbled up the rest of the half-pound I got just the other day with ripped-off pieces of bread, heh. Can't remember why I left one piece.

huiray

huiray

DSCN9040b_600.jpg

From bottom-left going clockwise: Pâté de Campagne [Smoking Goose; "limited edition" batch], EWE CALF to be KIDding cheese [Hook's Cheese; scroll down the webpage], the last piece** of Salame Cotto [Smoking Goose], Lomo (basically a Lomo Embuchado) [Smoking Goose], Fromager d'Affinois Truffle [Fromagerie Guilloteau]. All from Goose the Market.

** I gobbled up the rest of the half-pound I got just the other day with ripped-off pieces of bread, heh. Can't remember why I left one piece.

huiray

huiray

DSCN9040a_600.jpg

From bottom-left going clockwise: Pâté de Campagne [Smoking Goose; "limited edition" batch], EWE CALF to be KIDding cheese [Hook's Cheese; scroll down the webpage], the last piece** of Salame Cotto [Smoking Goose], Lomo (basically a Lomo Embuchado) [Smoking Goose], Fromager d'Affinois Truffle [Fromagerie Guilloteau]. All from Goose the Market.