• Welcome to the eG Forums, a service of the eGullet Society for Culinary Arts & Letters. The Society is a 501(c)3 not-for-profit organization dedicated to the advancement of the culinary arts. These advertising-free forums are provided free of charge through donations from Society members. Anyone may read the forums, but to post you must create a free account.

Edit History

Deryn

Deryn

Congratulations, gfron1!

Hadn't been to your website before and I am laughing my head off (not at the top part - that agenda for your last week sounds wonderful - just don't tire yourself out too much) - but at the very bottom of the page where it says .. Checking to see if you are human. 1+1=? I thought about it for a minute (since I am used to more complicated 'captchas' ... this seemed a bit too simple ... there must be a catch :) ) and then realized I can think of more than one answer to that question these days - as I am sure someone who just found themselves pregnant could, or anyone who is taking Common Core math could.

Luckily I also know the 'traditional' answer. I just wish I was going to be close by that week so I could make a reservation and participate in the fun as you say your goodbyes to your customers and community, and they in turn, I hope, praise you profusely as you so deserve.

Deryn

Deryn

Congratulations, gfron1!

Hadn't been to your website before and I am laughing my head off (not at the top part - that agenda for your last week sounds wonderful - just don't tire yourself out too much) - but at the very bottom of the page where it says .. Checking to see if you are human. 1+1=? I thought about it for a minute (since I am used to more complicated 'captchas' ... this seemed a bit too simple ... there must be a catch :) ) and then realized I can think of more than one answer to that question these days - as I am sure someone who just found themselves pregnant could, or anyone who is taking Common Core math could. Luckily I also know the 'traditional' answer - I just wish I was going to be close by that week so I could make a reservation so I could participate in the fun as you say your goodbyes to your customers and community, and they in turn, I hope, praise you profusely as you so deserve.

Deryn

Deryn

Congratulations, gfron1!

Hadn't been to your website before and I am laughing my head off (not at the top part - that agenda for your last week sounds wonderful - just don't tire yourself out too much) - but at the very bottom of the page where it says .. Checking to see if you are human. 1+1=? I thought about it for a minute (since I am used to more complicated 'captchas' ... this seemed a bit too simple ... there must be a catch :) ) and then realized I can think of more than one answer to that question these days - as I am sure someone who just found themselves pregnant could, or anyone who is taking Common Core math could. Luckily I also know the 'traditional' answer - I just wish I was going to be close by that week so I could make a reservation so I could participate in the fun as you say your goodbyes to your customers and community.

Deryn

Deryn

Congratulations, gfron1!

Hadn't been to your website before and I am laughing my head off (not at the top part - that agenda for your last week sounds wonderful - just don't tire yourself out too much) - but at the very bottom of the page where it says .. Checking to see if you are human. 1+1=? I thought about it for a minute (since I am used to more complicated 'captchas' ... this seemed a bit too simple ... there must be a catch :)) and then realized I can think of more than one answer to that question these days - as I am sure someone who just found themselves pregnant could, or anyone who is taking Common Core math could. Luckily I also know the 'traditional' answer - I just wish I was going to be close by that week so I could make a reservation so I could participate in the fun as you say your goodbyes to your customers and community.

Deryn

Deryn

Congratulations, gfron1!

Hadn't been to your website before and I am laughing my head off (not at the top part - that agenda for your last week sounds wonderful - just don't tire yourself out too much) - but at the very bottom of the page where it says .. Checking to see if you are human. 1+1=? I thought about it for a minute (since I am used to more complicated 'captchas') and then realized I can think of more than one answer to that question these days - as I am sure someone who just found themselves pregnant could, or anyone who is taking Common Core math could. Luckily I also know the 'traditional' answer - I just wish I was going to be close by that week so I could make a reservation so I could participate in the fun as you say your goodbyes to your customers and community.