• Welcome to the eG Forums, a service of the eGullet Society for Culinary Arts & Letters. The Society is a 501(c)3 not-for-profit organization dedicated to the advancement of the culinary arts. These advertising-free forums are provided free of charge through donations from Society members. Anyone may read the forums, but to post you must create a free account.

Edit History

Gwbyls

Gwbyls

19 hours ago, Jim D. said:

Looking more into the Powermate sprayer, I am concerned whether my Iwata Smart Jet Pro compressor will work with it.  It has a max PSI of 35; the Powermate has a maximum of 60 psi.  Another concern: is there a standard size for the hose connecting compressor to sprayer?  I suppose I could always purchase an Iwata sprayer, but they are considerably more expensive.

I have the same compressor Jim. This is my question as well. I would love to find something that works with my compressor. I will investigate and let you know what I find out.

Gwbyls

Gwbyls

19 hours ago, Jim D. said:

Looking more into the Powermate sprayer, I am concerned whether my Iwata Smart Jet Pro compressor will work with it.  It has a max PSI of 35; the Powermate has a maximum of 60 psi.  Another concern: is there a standard size for the hose connecting compressor to sprayer?  I suppose I could always purchase an Iwata sprayer, but they are considerably more expensive.

I have the same compressor Jim. My question as well. I would love to find something that works with my compressor. I will investigate as well.