• Welcome to the eG Forums, a service of the eGullet Society for Culinary Arts & Letters. The Society is a 501(c)3 not-for-profit organization dedicated to the advancement of the culinary arts. These advertising-free forums are provided free of charge through donations from Society members. Anyone may read the forums, but to post you must create a free account.

Edit History

Anna N

Anna N

A bonanza of on-sale coconut landed in my house. 

This recipe uses no flour  so it is gluten free for a certain somebody. I also know my son-in-law loves coconut macaroons so they will not go to waste no matter what.

Later today I may swallow my pride  and try Anna Olsen’s recipe. I will replace the whole purpose flour with oat flour and see how that goes. 

C38FB354-0DE8-45F2-8D1A-3F7D800E928F.thumb.jpeg.e7b28142925cc9da61ea91338b7e5d17.jpeg

I love the look of these. They’re not little mountains but perhaps could pass for rolling hills?

Anna N

Anna N

A bonanza of on-sale coconut landed in my house. 

This recipe uses no flower so what is gluten free for certain somebody. I also know my son-in-law loves coconut macaroons so they will not go to waste no matter what.

Later today I may swallow my pride  and try Anna Olsen’s recipe. I will replace the whole purpose flour with oat flour in see how that goes. 

C38FB354-0DE8-45F2-8D1A-3F7D800E928F.thumb.jpeg.e7b28142925cc9da61ea91338b7e5d17.jpeg

I love the look of these. They’re not little mountains that perhaps could pass for rolling hills?