• Welcome to the eG Forums, a service of the eGullet Society for Culinary Arts & Letters. The Society is a 501(c)3 not-for-profit organization dedicated to the advancement of the culinary arts. These advertising-free forums are provided free of charge through donations from Society members. Anyone may read the forums, but to post you must create a free account.

Edit History

robirdstx

robirdstx

One of my lady friends and I had lunch at Tookie's Seafood in Seabrook a couple of weeks ago. This fairly new restaurant just recently added lunch to their hours. On that occasion we both ordered fried seafood - she had the platter and I had the shrimp. We were both happy with our food but neither of us thought to take any photos!

Anyway, we returned to the restaurant again today and this time we ordered grilled seafood and I remembered to take photos!

My girlfriend had the Grilled Tilapia with rice and vegetables.

image.jpeg

And I had the Grilled Jumbo Shrimp, also with rice and vegetables.

image.jpeg

And my meal came with the added surprise of a Seafood Empanada! The pastry was hot and crispy and the filling was full of shrimp. Yum!

image.jpeg

robirdstx

robirdstx

One of my lady friends and I had lunch at Tookie's Seafood in Seabrook a couple of weeks ago. This fairly new restaurant that just recently added lunch to their hours. On that occasion we both ordered fried seafood - she had the platter and I had the shrimp. We were both happy with our food but neither of us thought to take any photos!

Anyway, we returned to the restaurant again today and this time we ordered grilled seafood and I remembered to take photos!

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

And my meal came with the added surprise of a Seafood Empanada! The pastry was hot and crispy and the filling was full of shrimp. Yum!

image.jpeg

robirdstx

robirdstx

One of my lady friends and I had lunch at Tookie's Seafood in Seabrook a couple of weeks ago. This a fairly new restaurant that just recently added lunch to their hours. On that occasion we both ordered fried seafood - she had the platter and had the shrimp. We were both happy with our food but neither of us thought to take any photos!

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg