• Welcome to the eG Forums, a service of the eGullet Society for Culinary Arts & Letters. The Society is a 501(c)3 not-for-profit organization dedicated to the advancement of the culinary arts. These advertising-free forums are provided free of charge through donations from Society members. Anyone may read the forums, but to post you must create a free account.

Edit History

Shelby

Shelby

4 minutes ago, lemniscate said:

@Shelby !  Awesome!   I *might* just use one of my own stock of zip ties to try a self repair.  I wanna play with this VP215!

I think you would be just fine doing your own repair.  It seems to me that it's just a stabilizer, hold in place, just in case type of thing.  It's screwed into the bottom.  I say go for it :) 

Or rather, I should say, I would have gone for it if mine had the broken tie.  

Shelby

Shelby

2 minutes ago, lemniscate said:

@Shelby !  Awesome!   I *might* just use one of my own stock of zip ties to try a self repair.  I wanna play with this VP215!

I think you would be just fine doing your own repair.  It seems to me that it's just a stabilizer, hold in place, just in case type of thing.  It's screwed into the bottom.  I say go for it :)