• Welcome to the eG Forums, a service of the eGullet Society for Culinary Arts & Letters. The Society is a 501(c)3 not-for-profit organization dedicated to the advancement of the culinary arts. These advertising-free forums are provided free of charge through donations from Society members. Anyone may read the forums, but to post you must create a free account.

Cookbooks for Sale

ElsieD

Due to a move from a house to a condo, I had to rationalize my cookbooks. I am offering for sale the following cookbooks at $10 each, decreasing by $1 per book until the price hits $5 per book. If you buy more than 5 books, all subsequent books will cost $5.00. I live in Ottawa but will ship provided the buyer pays for the shipping costs. If anyone is interested, please PM me.

Cook's Illustrated:

Annual editions, from 1993 through 2008 with the exception of 2006 (don't know what happened to this one)

Other CI books:

America's Test Kitchen Family Baking Book

America's Best Lost Recipes

The Best Recipe series:

Soups and Stews

Cover and Bake

The Best Light Recipes

Grilling and Barbecue

Best Chicken Recipes

Perfect Vegetables

Italian Classics

The Quick Recipe

Restaurant Favorites

From Cuisine at Home:

13 Annual editions containing magazines 1 through 78

The above books are in pristine condition.

In addition to the above, I also have the following soft cover books relating to barbecuing:

By Steven Raichlen:

Planet BBQ

BBQ Bible - Sauces, Rubs and Marinades

BBQ USA

How to Grill

The BBQ Bible

Others:

BBQ secrets - Ron Shewchuk

The BBQ Cookbook - Australian Women's Weekly

Grilling - The Culinary Institute of America

Smoke & Spice - Cheryl and Bill Jamison

Fire & Smoke: The Essential BBQ - Whitecap Books

Mastering the Craft of Smoking Food - Warren R. Anderson

BBQ and Summer Foods Cookbook - Canadian Living

BBQ All Year long Cookbook - Dr. BBQ

Weber's Big Book of Grilling - Weber

I am asking $5 eack for the above books. If you buy more than 1, the price will be $4 for the second book, $3 for the third and $3 per book thereafter. These books are also in excellent condition.

We do travel the 401 between Ottawa and Burlington on occassion so if you live along that route and are interested in some of these books, we could likely work something out.

Elsie

• 1 month later...