• Welcome to the eG Forums, a service of the eGullet Society for Culinary Arts & Letters. The Society is a 501(c)3 not-for-profit organization dedicated to the advancement of the culinary arts. These advertising-free forums are provided free of charge through donations from Society members. Anyone may read the forums, but to post you must create a free account.

Edit History

andiesenji

andiesenji

23 hours ago, Kim Shook said:

My best cooky hint is: if you don't already have some, get some cooky dishers.  For drop cookies, you wouldn't believe how easy they make it.  I use them for everything - so often that I actually keep them on the counter with my other oft-used utensils.  Probably you already know this.  

I ordered mine from Fantes. They are more expensive but they don't keep snagging and the sweeper get out of position like the cheaper ones.

I threw away several that were awful and wasted my time. 

I have 8 in various sizes. 

andiesenji

andiesenji

22 hours ago, Kim Shook said:

My best cooky hint is: if you don't already have some, get some cooky dishers.  For drop cookies, you wouldn't believe how easy they make it.  I use them for everything - so often that I actually keep them on the counter with my other oft-used utensils.  Probably you already know this.  

I ordered mine from Fantes. They are more expensive but they don't keep snagging and the sweeper get out of position like the cheaper ones.

I threw away several that were awful and wasted my time. 

I have 8 in various sizes.