• Welcome to the eG Forums, a service of the eGullet Society for Culinary Arts & Letters. The Society is a 501(c)3 not-for-profit organization dedicated to the advancement of the culinary arts. These advertising-free forums are provided free of charge through donations from Society members. Anyone may read the forums, but to post you must create a free account.

Restaurant Week in Philadelphia

davidbdesilva

Sorry, David! I'm stymied by not having been to any of those places for years (probably eight years in the case of Porcini and La Baia, and five in the case of Salento). Also, Restaurant Week; so who knows what the menu is, and whether it's any good, etc...

I really enjoy Porcini and the two brothers are hysterical however, it's as big as a postage stamp. You will get to know you neighbors for sure but the food is well executed and not expensive. I would agree with Zefer81 and go any other time rather than restaurant week. You wont be getting anyone's A game.

We also enjoyed Salento the 2 times we went but prefer their south philly place L'Angola.