• Welcome to the eG Forums, a service of the eGullet Society for Culinary Arts & Letters. The Society is a 501(c)3 not-for-profit organization dedicated to the advancement of the culinary arts. These advertising-free forums are provided free of charge through donations from Society members. Anyone may read the forums, but to post you must create a free account.

Edit History

liuzhou

liuzhou

I use these plastic meal delivery bowls. They are made from some heavy duty, heat tolerant type of plastic and are easily washable.

spoonrest.thumb.jpg.070dd22cb10886ea6542ae279489398e.jpg

For tasting, I too use plastic spoons. Every delivery comes with a set of disposable chopsticks (I prefer my own) and a small plastic spoon. I seldom use the chopsticks, but have dozens of the spoons from the time around the turn of the year when I was sick and unable to cook.

liuzhou

liuzhou

I use these plastic meal delivery bowls. They are made from some heavy duty, heat tolerant type of plastic and are easily washable.

spoonrest.thumb.jpg.070dd22cb10886ea6542ae279489398e.jpg

For tasting, I too use plastic spoons. Every delivery comes with a set of disposable chopsticks and a small plastic spoon. I seldom use the chopsticks, but have dozens of the spoons from the time around the turn of the year when I was sick and unable to cook.