• Welcome to the eG Forums, a service of the eGullet Society for Culinary Arts & Letters. The Society is a 501(c)3 not-for-profit organization dedicated to the advancement of the culinary arts. These advertising-free forums are provided free of charge through donations from Society members. Anyone may read the forums, but to post you must create a free account.

Thanksgiving Dinner out in Kansas City MO

sput

Headed to KC with my wife to visit Betty my sweet little mother in law... Looking for somewhere that might serve a nice Thanksgiving dinner keeping in mind that Betty's idea of a night out is Red Lobster or Olive Garden at 5pm, she is after all 80 years old... Been to the Savoy Grill for drinks before and they are doing something not terribly expensive, any other suggestions? I am a chef/restaurateur and don't mind driving a bit...

Adam

Chef - Food / Wine / Travel Consultant - Writer

Headed to KC with my wife to visit Betty my sweet little mother in law... Looking for somewhere that might serve a nice Thanksgiving dinner keeping in mind that Betty's idea of a night out is Red Lobster or Olive Garden at 5pm, she is after all 80 years old... Been to the Savoy Grill for drinks before and they are doing something not terribly expensive, any other suggestions? I am a chef/restaurateur and don't mind driving a bit...

The Bristol in the P&L downtown is offering Thanksgiving, as is Starker's Restaurant. I'm sure many other places are as well.

“Watermelon - it’s a good fruit. You eat, you drink, you wash your face.”

Italian tenor Enrico Caruso (1873-1921)

ulteriorepicure.com

My flickr account

ulteriorepicure@gmail.com