• Welcome to the eG Forums, a service of the eGullet Society for Culinary Arts & Letters. The Society is a 501(c)3 not-for-profit organization dedicated to the advancement of the culinary arts. These advertising-free forums are provided free of charge through donations from Society members. Anyone may read the forums, but to post you must create a free account.

Trying to get some restaurant info for project

AnxiousCowboy

I'm working on a project for school at CIA and I'm trying to get some projected numbers together. I want to plug in some projected data to a P&L for my business plan. Any chef owners in NYC area would be of great help!

Here's the skinny. It's going to be a 100 seater tapas-based restaurant in Greenwich Village. I'm currently costing the menu out to get an idea of Cost of sales. I will have most of the Operating expenses, except Utilities, Promotions, Direct Operating, and Employee benefits. Where most of my concern is is occupational expenses. I'm hoping someone from the area can tell me property tax, rentals, liquor license, insurance, long term interest, and depreciation.

I know it's probably a long shot that someone can give me these numbers first hand, but if someone can at least point me into the right direction in how to research these numbers that would be awesome!