• Welcome to the eG Forums, a service of the eGullet Society for Culinary Arts & Letters. The Society is a 501(c)3 not-for-profit organization dedicated to the advancement of the culinary arts. These advertising-free forums are provided free of charge through donations from Society members. Anyone may read the forums, but to post you must create a free account.

TLC's Anthony Bourdain at SoBe Wine and Food Fest

Miami Danny

Chef and author Anthony Bourdain, introduced by Dana Cowin, Editor, Food & Wine magazine, spoke for a too-quick half-hour to an overflow crowd of rapturous admirers. He introduced author Michael Ruhlman, who was sitting in the front row, and even took a question about using local ingredients from a Miami food blogger. DailyCocaine Possibly the highlight of the Fest for many people, including myself. He looked tanned and rested.

• 2 weeks later...

Daily Cocaine-Scroll down to February 27th

Chef and author Anthony Bourdain, introduced by Dana Cowin, Editor, Food & Wine magazine, spoke for a too-quick half-hour to an overflow crowd of rapturous admirers. He introduced author Michael Ruhlman, who was sitting in the front row, and even took a question about using local ingredients from a Miami food blogger. DailyCocaine Possibly the highlight of the Fest for many people, including myself. He looked tanned and rested.

One last bit from the Sobe WTF, wherin St. Anthony calls the Food Network "Dog Murderers". "They killed my poor fluffy!"

He gets all sensitive, soft, and tender. Miami kind of brings that out in people.

One last bit from the Sobe WTF, wherin St. Anthony calls the Food Network "Dog Murderers". "They killed my poor fluffy!"

He gets all sensitive, soft, and tender. Miami kind of brings that out in people.

It is on

although the audio is not very good. Bourdain also gets interviewed on the SOBE Golden Clog awards that he and Michael Ruhlman hatched on Eater.com.