• Welcome to the eG Forums, a service of the eGullet Society for Culinary Arts & Letters. The Society is a 501(c)3 not-for-profit organization dedicated to the advancement of the culinary arts. These advertising-free forums are provided free of charge through donations from Society members. Anyone may read the forums, but to post you must create a free account.

Edit History

dans

dans

23 hours ago, Shelby said:

Had to go to the store today to get prescriptions so did some shopping.  Corned beef on sale for 2.99/lb which is good for around here.  I now have 4 corned beefs in the freezer for later :) 

I do my grocery shopping on Saturdays. I made a special trip to one of the green grocers in the area since I have my brother and his wife coming for dinner. Corned Beef was still at $8.99/lb. I would have picked up a couple for the freezer but skipping it for now.

dans

dans

23 hours ago, Shelby said:

Had to go to the store today to get prescriptions so did some shopping.  Corned beef on sale for 2.99/lb which is good for around here.  I now have 4 corned beefs in the freezer for later :) 

I do my grocery shopping on Saturdays. I made a special trip to one of the green grocers in the area. Corned Beef was still at $8.99/lb. I would have picked up a couple for the freezer but skipping it for now.