• Welcome to the eG Forums, a service of the eGullet Society for Culinary Arts & Letters. The Society is a 501(c)3 not-for-profit organization dedicated to the advancement of the culinary arts. These advertising-free forums are provided free of charge through donations from Society members. Anyone may read the forums, but to post you must create a free account.

Chocolate Machines Company:

readingrilke

Hello,

Has anyone done business with this chocolate machine company?

http://www.chocolate-machines.com/site/index.php?getlang=en

Best

Never done business with them, but I've looked at the site. Sounds like they are a middle man and don't stock stuff themselves, just have the manufacturer send it to you. It says all repairs are through the manufacturer.

Their prices on molds are high, how do you find their prices on tempering equipmentÉ

I also checked them out , if I recall it was for melters, and they were more expensive. If anyone is in need of custom made PVC moulds, I had mine done through galaxyindia. . I think their prices are good, but shipping costs... They have some nice structured sheets - www.ipfco.com/

Do you know chocolateworld? I am sure you have... and martellato is also good I think.