• Welcome to the eG Forums, a service of the eGullet Society for Culinary Arts & Letters. The Society is a 501(c)3 not-for-profit organization dedicated to the advancement of the culinary arts. These advertising-free forums are provided free of charge through donations from Society members. Anyone may read the forums, but to post you must create a free account.

Commercial Refrigeration

kalypso

I am looking for an open front refrigeration unit similar to what you might see at Starbucks, and if it has display case possibilities for the top, so much the better. I've already checked out the units at Starbucks and they've made sure there is no manufacturer information readily visible.

The unit would for a non-commerical espresso installation on a college campus. Suggested manufactures would be helpful, as would the trade name for this style refrigerator.

TIA

I've bought 3 freezers and 2 coolers in the past 2 years and acitydiscount.com has consistently been the best price for the equipment. There shipping isn't bad, but always check on freightquote.com for comparable shipping prices. Acity is a regular ebay merchant so you can start there as well.