• Welcome to the eG Forums, a service of the eGullet Society for Culinary Arts & Letters. The Society is a 501(c)3 not-for-profit organization dedicated to the advancement of the culinary arts. These advertising-free forums are provided free of charge through donations from Society members. Anyone may read the forums, but to post you must create a free account.

Edit History

Kim Shook

Kim Shook

Easter dinner at my MIL's was very good.  Carrot soup, ham, au gratin potatoes (which were tender - an outcome I sometimes have trouble with), Caprese salad (not sure why she bothered with that - the tomatoes were tasteless), her fantastic yeast rolls, cucumbers with a rice vinegar/sesame oil dressing, roasted asparagus and a gooey, fluffy strawberry/cream cheese pie.  Jessica contributed her delicious, classic deviled eggs (no picture) and I did Instant Pot collards which were just crazy good: 

DSCN9535.JPG.00043488246a87644446bf1cdb3aaba6.JPG

Breakfast and lunch for the next week will consist of:

DSCN9529.JPG.fb92b2126eb138474f01d5930652227a.JPG

Kim Shook

Kim Shook

Easter dinner at my MIL's was very good.  Carrot soup, ham, au gratin potatoes (which were tender - an outcome I sometimes have trouble with), Caprese salad (not sure why she bothered with that - the tomatoes were tasteless), her fantastic yeast rolls, cucumbers with a rice vinegar/sesame oil dressing, roasted asparagus and a gooey, fluffy strawberry/cream cheese pie.  Jessica contributed her delicious, classic deviled eggs (no picture) and I did Instant Pot collards which were just crazy good: 

DSCN9535.JPG.00043488246a87644446bf1cdb3aaba6.JPG