• Welcome to the eG Forums, a service of the eGullet Society for Culinary Arts & Letters. The Society is a 501(c)3 not-for-profit organization dedicated to the advancement of the culinary arts. These advertising-free forums are provided free of charge through donations from Society members. Anyone may read the forums, but to post you must create a free account.

Edit History

Arey

Arey

Isn't a chicken tender the breast part called.the tenderloin which has a white tendon running through it? I think Julia Child called them supremes

and I made her recipe where they were poached in clarified butter.  It was the best chicken tender I ever ate and did not involve breading or soup mixs or dried spice blends or frying. The only hard part was getting the tendon out without mangling the tender.

Arey

Arey

Isn't a chicken tender the breast part called.the tenderloin which has a white tendon running through it? I think Julia Child called them supremes

and I made her recipe where they were poached in clarified butter.  It was the best chicken tender I ever ate and did not involve breading or soup mixs or dried spice blends or frying.