• Welcome to the eG Forums, a service of the eGullet Society for Culinary Arts & Letters. The Society is a 501(c)3 not-for-profit organization dedicated to the advancement of the culinary arts. These advertising-free forums are provided free of charge through donations from Society members. Anyone may read the forums, but to post you must create a free account.

water cutting Jet

dejaq

I see, I see, I think I need to put a second mortgage on the house, but I do like,( Forwarding to Tim), but what a lovely gem, I thinking perhaps it may be avail in Ferrari red, that would be extra special, Wonka, eat your heart out.

Thank You for this piece of Cocktail Trivia, you are brilliant! merci beau cou,danke shaun, keep up this kind of great footwork, and you are going to be granted an Iridium Administrators Pass.

Michael :biggrin::laugh::biggrin:

Edited by dejaq (log)

Even more ultrasonic choices! And other neat-o machines.

http://www.foodtools.com/products/sheetcutters.htm

I'm actually going to be in the market for one of these things, or something similar, within the next six months or so. Does anyone have any input on their use? Which brands might be better, easier to use, harder to break, nicer to clean, etc?

Any and all recommendations or damnations are welcome!